Conditions of Use
Firearms are inherently dangerous items. By purchasing through this site, you agree to follow all manufacturer safety instructions and to only use the firearms in a safe manner in an approved area for a legal purpose.
- You are responsible for checking and following all local laws before ordering or using an item purchased here.
- You are assuming all responsibility for the legality of a specific item when you purchase it.
- You are responsible for complying with all local, state and federal firearms laws in your area.
- You must be of legal age to own any items you order.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase ANY item from this site. We reserve the right to request a copy of your state identification before shipping your order.
- You must provide a valid contact phone number with any order placed. We may need to contact you at the provided phone number before processing any order.
- Please notify us immediately of any questions or concerns pertaining to the legality of your purchase.
CANCELLATION AND ORDER CHANGE FEES
Once an order has been placed (when you confirm your order on the order screen) changes can only be made with a 15% restocking fee. No changes can be made after an item has been shipped. We do not accept returns.
There are times when we have only one item in stock and more than one person orders it. We can only honor the first order with credit card information provided. If we run out of stock and cannot find a replacement, we will cancel your order and refund your money.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Our online inventory changes daily (sometimes several times a day). There are times when an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain an error. Because we receive most of our descriptions/pictures automatically though distributors/manufacturers, we cannot guarantee that titles, descriptions or pictures on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse/cancel any order including, but not limited to, orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will return the money and contact the customer immediately. By placing an order, the customer agrees that Richies will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Richies or its suppliers/distributors and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All content on this site is the exclusive property of Richies and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Richies or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Richies reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.